All of the CS courses I've ever taken at NYU are listed here. I'd like to expand interesting projects here.
- Web Server (I wrote an actual working web server, how cool is that?!)
- UDP Pinger Server + Client
- ICMP Traceroute
CS4513 + CS4523
Software Engineering (Spring 2016) + Design Project (Fall 2016)
My year-long capstone project documents are posted in here. My amazing teammates are Kurt Bitner, Marcus Williams, and Brandan Sankars. We worked under the guidance of Professor Strauss for the year.
We hoped to revolutionize how people chat with one another within local proximity.
The main documents are:
- Project Proposal
- System Requirements Specification (SRS)
- System Analysis Specification (SAS)
- System Design Description (SDD)
- Software Project Management Plan (SPMP)
- Requirements And Analysis Specification (RAS)
- Project Post Implementation Review (PIR)
The administration documents are:
- Project Code
- Project Presentation / Video
- Project PowerPoint Presentation
This class was a hybrid class, as there was an online portion in addition to the lecture. One of the projects we did was an OSS assessment. My cool teammates for this project were Jonathan Poch and Nathan Lee Mawby. We analyzed Staffjoy.
The table of contents for our assessment document:
- Focus Areas
- Dynamic Review
- Static Review
- Future Work